1. Fill in the application form. (An application form can be downloaded here or obtain one from our General Office)
2. For online application, please click here
3. Accompanied by parent/guardian, submit the completed application form with the original and photocopy of the following documents:
i. applicant’s HKID Card or passport
ii. parent’s/guardian’s HKID Card or passport
iii. recent report cards
iv. certificates showing applicant’s achievement
v. address proof (e.g. electricity bill)
4. Pay $10 application fee.
5. Applicants will be asked to attend interview/entrance test.
6. Successful application will be notified by phone/mail/email.
The following will be considered during the admission procedures:
1. Academic ability
2. Language ability
4. Participation in extra-curricular activities and other learning activities
5. Parental support
6. Interview performance
S.1 – S.3 (Junior Secondary): No school fee
S.4 – S.6 (Senior Secondary): Annual fee is $3000.
To ensure quality education for all students
The applicant’s family financial situation will be the sole assessment criterion for granting fee remission. The eligibility benchmarks are no less favorable than the government financial assistance schemes for fee remission.
Assessment of eligibility:
A. All our students with financial need can apply through their parents/guardians.
B. Applicant’s family financial situation will be assessed.
C. Priority will be given to the applicants receiving CSSA or beneficiaries of Student Finance Office of the Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency (WFSFAA). Beneficiaries of CSSA or full/half subsidies in WFSFAA will receive full school fee remission.
D. The amount of remission and the number of beneficiaries are subject to adjustment and depend on the number of applications of the school year and the school’s finance.
E. Government’s AFI mechanism is referred and the school reserves the right for the final approval of the application. AFI mechanism is illustrated below:
a. Gross annual income of the family includes the annual income of the applicant and his/her spouse; 30% of the annual income of unmarried child / children residing with the family if applicable; and the contribution from relatives / friends if applicable.
b. The members of a family normally refer to the applicant, his/her spouse, unmarried child / children residing with the family and the dependent parent(s) who are supported by the applicant and/or his/her spouse.
c. For single-parent families of 2 to 3 members, the ‘plus 1 factor’ in the divisor of the AFI formula will be increased to 2.
We offer numerous types of scholarships to our students:
- Year-level scholarships and achievement awards for the most outstanding student in each subject or important aspect of school life, such as sports, extra-curricular activities and service.
- Generous and different levels of scholarships for students achieving the best and minimum performances in HKDSE.
- Emergency assistance to help students buy textbooks, uniform or even lunch will be given should special urgent needs arise through our Student Emergency Relief Fund. Subsidy Schemes. Beneficiaries of CSSA or full subsidies in Travel Subsidy Schemes will receive full school fee remission. Half rate beneficiaries of Student Travel Subsidy Schemes will receive half school fee remission.