Dear S.6 students,
The HKDSE results will be released tomorrow (22/07). Due to the pandemic, students may not collect your result slips at school. It is a pity that Principals and teachers cannot stand by you and offer care and support physically. Although you can download your result slips online and contact teachers on phone, you are more than welcome to come back to school to talk to us. You have our full support!
In addition, please note the HKDSE results release arrangement.
(A) Downloading HKDSE result slips online
2. Download path
The hyperlink will be posted on the school website on July 22
Your class teachers will send you the phone number of the Career Guidance Team and Guidance Team teachers on July 21, please contact them at an appropriate time when needed.
(B) Collecting HKDSE result slips at school
1. Most courses of different institutes can be applied online, but if you need a hard copy of the result slip, you may collect it at school.
Start from 09:00
6A – room 401 6B – room 403 6C – room 404
6D1 – room 406 6D2 – room 407 6E – room 408
6F – room 409 Consultation – room 410
4. Items to be prepared
- HKID card
- Sufficient money for reservation fee or first installment of tuition fee
- S.6 Report Card
(C) 2020 JUPAS Applications: Modification of Programme Choices
1. You should login onto your accounts of the JUPAS online application system, check the assigned reprioritization period and complete the re-prioritization procedure in the time-slot stated.
2. Please be reminded to contact Ms Choi Wai Shan or Mr Wong Chi Kit for professional advice.
(D) HKDSE Results Release Information
(E) Application of Rechecking and remarking
1. If you would like to apply for rechecking and remarking, please come back to school before noon and look for teachers on July 22. Late application will not be accepted.
2. For details, please visit the Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority website. http://www.hkeaa.edu.hk/en/HKDSE/admin/release_of_results/recheck_remark/
Hip Wo Principals and Teachers